Monday, June 27, 2011

Calling all Dave Ramsey Fans!

Me and Justin are interested in trying the Dave Ramsey financial coaching thing and are wanting to see if anyone actually has benefited from his program. I know a lot of people use his methods but has anyone done the whole program? If you have ANY insight into Dave Ramsey strategy or some legit results...PLEASE leave a comment or message me on facebook.

The program I am talking about is meeting with a Dave Ramsey financial coach for the set amount of months, following the steps, and cancelling debt.

Thanks guys, I really hope some of you can help us out!

2 comments:

  1. Joel and I went through Financial Peace University about a year and half ago. We loved it! It has really helped us alot. Until recently we haven't had any extra income to be able to pay off debt, but with Joel starting his new job on the 5th we are hoping to pay it ALL off in less than 2 years. I have blogged about it a few times, so if you want to read those head over to joelandcarissahoward.blogspot.com. If you have any specific questions I will be more than happy to answer them for you! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful program. Jason and I will be debt free in August!

    ReplyDelete