Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chilled Fruit Salad

Lately I have been improving on my cooking skills and with that, yummy desserts and healthy side dishes. This recipe is probably so well known there's no use in even posting it but even still, here is a delicious and healthy dessert, or side dish, that Justin has given 2 thumbs up. Hope you enjoy!

INGREDIENTS
8 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
4 oz jar maraschino cherries
8 oz vanilla yogurt
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 cup chopped pecans

MIX in a bowl and chill---> This is a perfect amount for 2 people

As for an update; me and Justin have been busy driving to and from Austin for weddings, weddings and more weddings. We have been able to get good visits in with both sets of parentals so its been well worth the mileage. I am still on the job hunt which is very slow but I am trying to be patient. Good things come to those who wait right? Until later, ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment