Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some Smith happenings

Good news, I just got offered a tiny part time job at Pottery Barn. Its not much but hey, I'm not complaining, its more than I had before! I am still on the search for something full time though. Its still exciting...a paycheck!

I am thrilled that I will be have something to do in the day time but know that Ill miss things that me and Justin do in the evenings.We have started working out regularly and I even go to the weight room with him. And we are currently working through the tv series, Scrubs, so I might have to catch up on a few episodes when I am scheduled in the evenings. But again, yay for any kind of paycheck!

On another note, I finished a baby girl quilt about 2 weeks ago for my expectant friend and my mommy finished the final touches on the skirt we started. I wore the skirt Sunday and it worked perfect! Here are some pictures of our hard work!


I just have to include a picture of Dad and Justin after they went to the shop and worked on a door for my Grannie's shed. They also tried to get the Sea Doo fixed and might have fiddled around the shop doing other stuff...it seems they always have a project. And although I copied a picture just like this of my brother and Dad (bro worked on the job sites with Dad after he had his stints put in), it was too cute to pass up. It just goes to show how well Justin fits into my family! The two men in my life, how sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment