Thursday, September 15, 2011

We're moving!

Good news everyone, we're moving out of our apartment and into a rental house! Praise the LORD! After almost 7 months in an apartment we have learned we are not apartment people. Although there are many people who enjoy the comforts of an apartment such as no yard work, oh wait, that's the only benefit I can think of. But anyway, Id much rather mow my own grass, sweep my own porch, always have a parking spot right in front of my home, and have neighbors I cant hear through the walls.

Its a 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage house that fits us to a T. We were hoping to have a slightly larger place, maybe 3 bedrooms, but everything was renting so fast we could barely see them before they were off the market. Then we stumbled onto this little gem. We are the first tenants, the landlord lived there before, and they are very nice and have taken such good care of the house. Dixie has a yard again and best of all, we can be proud of this little place like we were of our place in Abilene. It was so rough on us to move out of that house so its nice to be moving into a place we think we could love as much. (Well, maybe not as much, theres nothing like the first place you called home as newlyweds). Yay for movin' on up!

My job is going good, Im almost done with training and will soon be on my own in the office! I will officially be large and in charge. Justin just got a little promotion and I am so proud! He's only been there 6 months and they seem to really love him, I mean, who wouldnt love this stud?
Last year in Abilene

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Me and the parents were just talking about when y'all might get to move and hoping it would be soon! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete