Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pies and Paints

This past weekend was the Fry fishing trip when all the Fry men (my mom's side) go fishing for catfish for our annual family fish fry we have every summer. This trip leaves us women folk all alone so me and mom and my aunt Kerry went to Marble Falls to hang out with Memaw and learn how to make her yummy chocolate cream pie and lemon pie. We also decided to pamper ourselves and got our toes done! What a wonderful way to acknowledge Mother's Day by spending it with generations of mommys!

We enjoyed ourselves, especially when it was time to taste our treats. And although the boys weren't catching much on pole on their little adventure, they got plenty of fish using jug lines so there will be plenty for the Fry fish fry. 

Justin is coming in tomorrow (YAY!) and we are making the final move this weekend. It is all becoming so real, its a little frightening. I have my last day of school tomorrow and just finished my last shift at the restaurant which was, I wont lie, a little sad. But boy am I ready to be in the same city with my man! He is a terrific husband and I am truly blessed to have someone so wonderful to go through all of this new stuff with. Just look at that hunk!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. It'll be nice to have some family in town. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...loving the design choices on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin-what a poser, you grew up in Austin ;) Love you brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures!! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete